Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't register - blank security question

Hello!

I've been having trouble registering my account for my SIM, it asks me for a security answer but I haven't set one up and the security question is blank.

I bought this contract SIM yesterday from Carphone Warehouse, I got the SIM delivered today and I can use it but I need to access my account so I can give my PAC code and keep using the phone number I'm used to.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't register - blank security question

Hi there @benoit_leveau

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post with us - sorry that you've been having some issues with your online account. 

The security answer is the same answer that you provide when you speak to us by phone and provide a password to verify your identity as the account holder. Carphone Warehouse should have set this up with you - please try the password/security question they added and if you're still having issues please do pop back and let us know

You can also call us on 789/03456000789 if you would rather or you can pop us a text on 07533016422

We would need to go through alternative security with you to reset the password with you. 

Keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Thanks for your help. I didn't set up a security question before as the account was set up by carphone warehouse.

I sent a text to 07533016422 and got a reply within 2 hours, and they were able to reset my security answer. I was then able to register as expected.

Thanks,

Benoit

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fantastic to hear  Benoit - thanks so much for the update. Glad that the text team were able to help you out. 

We always appreciate an update reply as it allows us to know what's happened and also helps other users that may also have the same issue.  

Cheers and Stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos