Menu
carolinebarnes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't receive incoming calls

I have just ported my number from EE to Virgin using my iphone X.

I can make calls but can't receive them.  I've read a number of posts about this and can't seem to find a fix.  I've reset network settings and turned on and off a number of times.  I tried to call 789 but they are having technical issues so I can't get to talk to anyone.

Any help gratefully received as this is a work and personal line so I really need to be able to receive calls.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't receive incoming calls

Good morning @carolinebarnes

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your mobile calls. 

As it has been a few days since your post. Are you able to give me a little update?  Are you still having these issues? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Sue_woodcock
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue with my samsung s10. I can make calls and use mobile data but no incoming calls and no texts at all incoming or outgoing. Virgin are saying its a fault on my device but my partners sim card works fine in it. My sim has the same issues in his phone. Did you resolve the issue? How did you if you did? My phone is essential as I'm self employed and need it for work

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you've encountered the same issue Sue_woodcock. I'd like to see what we can do to help get this sorted, please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) so we can confirm a few details and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

0 Kudos