cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive calls on my Virgin mobile

richardatkinson
Joining in

I can’t receive calls on my Virgin mobile (OPPO A54). I can make calls and I can make and receive texts. I have checked and cleaned the SIM card and re-booted the phone several times. I had this problem a couple of years back and Virgin had to disconnect the number from the network and then re-connect it after which it worked. I have spoken with the support desk who have said this is NOT the issue and asked me to re-boot again and clean the SIM again despite me being able to make calls. This has still not resolved the issue. I have seen the issue discussed on Android chat groups were it appears a reset as described above does resolve the issue but the support desk disagree. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try this

Do a manual network search.

Select a network other than Virgin and wait till it fails

Reselect Virgin

Not sure if it will work in this case but it is worth a shot

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @richardatkinson,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear your having some issues with your service. Are you able to go into your mobile settings and refresh your network connection to see if this makes any difference? Or try what @enlli has suggested and let us know how you get on.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs