Menu
angelos
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't receive calls from EE

My mobile can't receive calls from EE. It's always been a Virgin mobile but did move from 3G to 4G a year or more ago (not sure if related) but somewhere along the way stopped being able to receive calls from EE numbers.

0 Kudos
Johnboy5
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't receive calls from EE

Have you received an updated sim card, Virgin updated all there sims a while ago, if you didn't then you'll need to call in and request a replacement. The sim you have will work until you make the changes following the instruction the new sim will arrive with,
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi angelos, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to to receive calls from EE, can you confirm if a network search changes anything? Does it happen on certain numbers or one in particular. The issue may also be linked to the sim not being migrated. Please can you check the first two points changes anything? Chris

0 Kudos
angelos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Thank you for your message. I have troubleshooted as you suggested. The result is now that sometimes the calls do go through and sometimes still get the we can't connect you to this number message, so now it seems to be intermittent working at least sometimes whereas before wasn't working at all. (Always have good signal etc. so don't know how to explain this). Can VM send a new SIM? Thank you.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us on the Forums angelos, and I'm terribly sorry to see this has been left unanswered for an extended period of time.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos