Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't log into my Virgin Mobile account (and can't register for one either!)

Hello!

The TV, broadband, and phone package I ordered back in November last year includes an Oomph 2GB SIM for my iPhone 11.

All these months later, and I'm still yet to log into my Virgin Mobile account!

I've tried everything I can think of.

Ok. 'Not registered yet?' says the website. 'If you haven't set up an online account, register now. It only takes a minute and we'll keep it interesting. Promise.' (Don't they mean infuriating?)

Register, and I get: 'Security question' (I can't remember ever setting one up!) or a never-ending cycle of 'I'm not a robot' ('We need the correct recaptcha error.')

Before our present circumstances, I braved the magic roundabout of Virgin Media's automated phone system in an effort to speak to a human being! Staff seem always to be uninterested and unhelpful. One person was so was vague and uncertain in her answers that I tried to suggest ideas for what might be wrong myself! Another just sounded bored and annoyed, like I was wasting her time, and my call was disconnected! With the problem still unresolved, and feeling desperate, I sent a complaint using this website's online form, but I'm still waiting to receive an answer, or even an acknowledgement that I sent it in the first place!

I thought I would sign up to this community. So here I am. There seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people here.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log into my Virgin Mobile account (and can't register for one either!)

Hi jrlvm, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for taking the time to get in touch! 🙂 

Really sorry to hear you've been having some problems with your mobile online account and the team haven't been able to resolve this.

The answer to your security question will be the same word we ask you for when discussing your mobile account. Please do not worry if you can't remember this I am going to send you a private message now to get this sorted, please reply when you can. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log into my Virgin Mobile account (and can't register for one either!)

I am still unable to log into or register for my Virgin Mobile account.

Please would Hetty_R or another member of the Forum Team help me with this.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jrlvm,

Thanks for trying for us. I'll send you a Private Message so I can take a look at what's going on in the background. Please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos