Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't log in to account - can't PAC number

I set up an online account for a PAYG SIM bought some 12 years ago and have never had occasion to use the account since. (Just 789 to top-up). Because of the SIM migration I am now required to access that account. I have forgotten the password for the account, and the email I used to set up the account no longer exists, so I cannot reset the password using that now defunct email account. I have phoned 789 but the first question they ask me is about the password so that call goes no further. I have also changed home address in the last 12 years so the new SIM may have gone there. So, my current SIM will not work in 18 days time and I cannot change my password, I cannot order a new SIM, nor can I get a PAC during migration (just an "our bad" reply to the text).

I only really use this number to receive texts for logging on to some websites, but even so I would at the very least like to receive a PAC to at least save me from changing the number on each of those sites, or any ideas on how to access my account.

All thoughts welcome.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log in to account - can't PAC number

Hi harto

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'll PM you now to sort this out.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos