Menu
MrFuzzyNuts
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't create or access mobile account.

Hi, i was trying to upgrade my mobile today but the call centres are closed and i can't get into my mobile account. I don't know my security question answer and i can't call 789 since the call centres are closed. There isn't a live chat also.

Cheers

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't create or access mobile account.

Hi MrFuzzyNuts,

Thank you for your post. Our apologies for the issues you've had. 

To upgrade the services you can speak with the team via text message on: +44753 301 6422

For the online account I will private message you so we can assist to get this resolved for you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Naywa01
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I’m having the same issue. I received my SIM yesterday as part of an upgrade the Ultimate Oomph bundle. The SIM seems to be working ok, and I can see details in the Virgin Mobile app, but I can’t register the account online to access the management features.

I get to the web page to setup an account, then after entering mobile number it’s asking for a ‘security answer’ with a blank ‘security question’.

So I’m stuck trying to register my new mobile account online and can’t get through on the 789 number (just sends me a link to the same page!)

Help!

0 Kudos
Ph1lN
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

same issue. Cant login or register. Get a blank question. I called last week to get my secret updated but that didn't work either.

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Naywa01,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I will private message you so we can look into this for you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos