Menu
Tigar96
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t create Virgin mobile account

Hi, I am unable to create a Virgin mobile account online, after entering my number it requires a security question answer which I never did and also it doesn’t display a question. I have a Virgin sim that I got from The Carphone Warehouse. I only want the account so I can keep my current number from my current provider 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t create Virgin mobile account

Hi Tigar96, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that you're having trouble setting up an online account, this ins't good. 

if there isn't a security question then don't worry, this is something we can sort for you very easily. 

I'll just need to pop you a personal message and we can get the ball rolling. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
roxy6799
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

H there.

I`m in the same boat. I have had a virgin account for years but when I try to register for a new mobile account (have just got a sim with the oomph package) it is asking for the answer to a security question but there is no question and am unable to get any further.

Help please!

Roxy

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Roxy6799 and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've tried to use your media password for this? As if this is an Oomph SIM card they sometimes transfer this over automatically to be used as the memorable word. Once registered if you'd prefer to change this to something different you can do so through the reset password options.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos