Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t contact re upgrade

I can’t contact Virgin to get the essential credit contract  email sent for my upgrade, no email has arrived .  Tried text - automated replies not relevant , tried live chat ( lost connection repeatedly)Any ideas how I can get in touch ? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t contact re upgrade

Hi AnnaB1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

Are you able to expand on the issue you have and what you need please?

Can you please confirm that you are looking to receive your contract confirmation email from us? If that is the case, I will gladly look into re-sending that out to you from here if needed.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

After spending more than an hour  texting LiveChat on or around weekend of 5 June, I was told that no one there could help any further and given a number to call Mobile Team. A customer support person with an American accent said the issue had to be passed to I.T and asked what time would suit to call me back on Friday 12th June. No one has called. The issue seemed simple to me : a missing email in the upgrade process. I have had a Virgin contract for 3 years, my contract ended and I bought an upgrade. I waited for the credit contract confirmation email to sign. It never arrived. I am so disillusioned. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AnnaB1, 

Thanks for your post, 

I am sorry we do not deal with upgrades on the forum. You will need to call our mobile team so they can assist further you can reach them here 0345 600 0789

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos