cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't call someone

Pkenward
Joining in

Exactly the same issue here.

I got an O2 sim and ported my virgin media number over to it.

Now my wife who is still with virgin media is unable to call me.

6 REPLIES 6

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pkenward, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that they are having an issue calling you. When did you port the number? Can they do a network search and delete and re-add the number to see if anything changes? ^Chris

Number was ported over on 2nd April.  She’s tried deleting my contact and re-adding it to her android phone (mine is an iPhone).  
Not done a network search though. How do we do that?

Thanks for the reply,  a network search can be done in settings - network operators then choosing the VM/EE network. ^Chris

Hi Chris, just tried that, no joy I’m afraid!  Still unable to call from virgin to my ported to o2 mobile number.

Thanks for the reply, I will send you a private message so that we are able to look at the account. Pleas3e look out for the purple envelope. Chris 

Jakelly
On our wavelength

I have exactly the same issue.  Moved from Virgin to O2 on 05/04 and my other Virgin Mobile number on my account has been unable to call me ever since they just get 3 beeps.  I tried all the above steps on both phones and nothing works and can't let this drag on.  I can call them with no problem.  I have tried without success to get help from O2 so am porting back to Virgin tomorrow never had a problem with Virgin only moved for volt benefits but would rather do without them and have a phone that works.