Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can't access my bills

Hi, received notification of my phone bill today but on clicking the link to my account, I get a message telling me to phone Virgin. I've done that but nobody answers, waited 30 minutes. What's wrong with the webite? it worked perfectly before.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access my bills

Hi there @mtalbot22 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in response. We have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each community post ASAP. 

Sorry to hear that you've been having these log in issues with your mobile account. Are you still unable to log in? Are you able to use the mobile App to log in? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Still can't get to my bills. It appears that I am logged in but I receive this message:

Please give one of our team a call on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 6000 789* from any other phone and we'll do our best to help

*Please note standard charges apply. Please check with your network operator for rates.

My name appears at the top of the page, so I am logged in, I'm just not getting anywhere. And I don't have a smartphone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How odd, sorry about this @mtalbot22 

Are you able to try and reset the password and see if this resets the account please? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Holly, no, I don't have access to anything, can't see my profile. I have reported this and the chap on the phone said he would raise a issue. But I haven't heard anything back from them. I tried a different browser, re-booted my machine, nothing works, very disappointed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having these issues @mtalbot22 

I'll private message you now to take some details so that we can take a look in to this for you 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @mtalbot22

Glad to hear that the team were able to fix things for you. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with. 

I am employed by Virgin Media - we're the digital team. You can see more on each of our verified profiles here to see who works for us 🙂 

If you have any further issues or questions just pop back and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

0 Kudos