Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can’t access an account and new sim for my mother in-law as she cant login into her email account

I setup a sim only account. We cant verify the account to get it up and running because the email address my mother in law uses is locked and she cant remember the password. Virgin call centre in Indian refused to help even though i had the password. So for now she is pay a direct debit on a sim account that wont work in her phone. My mother in-laws has tried and they just wont accept the password. Trying to login to verify the account just allows me to resend the email to activate the account but hotmail will just not allow anyone to login. We need to change the email account on the virgin account and one got any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t access an account and new sim for my mother in-law as she cant login into her email acc...

Hi martindiamond1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this. To change the email address we would need to speak directly with the account holder. 

If the account holder is able to take over this account I can private message and look to assist with this if you would like?

^Martin

0 Kudos