Menu
Highlighted
MimiR
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't access Mobile billing

I have been with virgin mobile since Sept and not one month have I been able to access my account to see my bill. I  have contacted virgin helpline twice and both times I was told to set up an account! I  have an account but can't access it, every time I get the message  Oops something has gone wrong please try again later. This message always comes up

The reason I  want to access my bill is that it is never the same yet I have a terrible connection where I live and can't even make calls.

I am worried if I can't access my account I won't be able to cancel my contract when it is due.

Thank you Screenshot_20190428-113314_Firefox.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access Mobile billing

Hi MimiR, thanks for your post.

Sorry you've encountered this problem when trying to sign into your mobile account online.

I know you said you have an account already - just to clarify. do you mean have you registered an account first of all before trying to log in, but have never been able to log into it?

Apologies if that seems obvious, you'd be surprised how often registering the account first is overlooked!

Usually when we see this error it's due to a browser issue. Have you been able to try another browser/device to see if you get the same problem?

We also have a My Account app available for iPhone & Android - have you been able to try & access your account that way rather than via the website?

Tom_F

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MimiR
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Thanks for your reply.  I  have actually registered an account, the phone shop where I bought the sim etc set it up for me. I  have  tried signing in on my mobile and my laptop. I even went into car phone warehouse who sold me the virgin  sim and offer and they got the same message "oops something has gone wrong, try later"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MimiR
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried the Mobil app but it asks for my account number which I  will find on my bill. As I have never received a bill, only notification, my bill is ready, I don't have this reference number.

0 Kudos