cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login or register a mobile account

jack13whit
Joining in

I've recently set up a new direct debit and tariff under my name, as it was previously under somebody else's name. I was asked to set up an account over the phone including creating a password. After the call and waiting a couple of days, I've been trying to log in, but it says that the information isn't recognised, if it try to reset my email/password, it just gives me a message that "Something went wrong". I then tried to register again using my current mobile number and email, but then it says that the email has already been registered. I don't know what to do now as there seems to be no way to access my account. The only thing I can think of is that the person on the phone misunderstood when I gave a password and the one I'm trying to enter is incorrect. I've tried logging in on the desktop website and in the app but neither are working.

I really hope there's a fix.

1 REPLY 1

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jack13whit, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Don't worry - it's something that can be fixed 🙂 It's more than likely just some information is missing after the transfer of the account - something that can be easily rectified. I will send you over a private message to help out with this one, as we would need to confirm them details with you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.