Menu
Editman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can not register Mobile account and can not contact Virgin

Hi,

I need to tell Virgin Mobile my PAC number, so that they can switch it over.  But I cannot get through to anyone on the customer service phone numbers.  I also cannot register for a Virgin mobile account.  The new registration page asks for my Mother's Maiden Name, even though I have never given it to Virgin.  It appears this is not an isolated incident and is a recurring problem for website users.

Can someone help?  It appears to be absolutely terrible customer service from Virgin, the phone number just fobs you off with a link to the website.  I'm starting to regret the decision to switch.  My phone SIM is a freebie as part of the Broadband Ooomph bundle.

Thanks.

Phil

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not register Mobile account and can not contact Virgin

Hi Editman, 

Welcome to forums and thank you for your post 🙂
Sorry to hear you have been having a few issues, have you managed to speak to our team since your post? Or been able to register? 

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Editman
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not register Mobile account and can not contact Virgin

Hi Zoie

I have solved my issue.  The answer to Mother's Maiden name was a completely unrelated answer to another generic security question.  Once registered, my issues were all solved very quickly and efficiently.  I do however find Virgin Customer services awful, based on my recent experience.  I am happy with the speed of your response, considering it is a busy forum, but the telephone system is terrible when compared to O2, my previous provider.

Thanks.

0 Kudos