Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone help? Virgin mobile set up a DD and took money from my acount

Hi all, ive been with virgin since march and had minor problems with  them until today. Like being charged for netflix when i dont even have a netflix account but im still being charged £11.99 per month for. Well anyway, I woke up to find that virgin mobile has set a DD and taken £90 from my account today. This wouldnt be a problem if i had a phone on contract with virgin, but i dont. I have the unlimited sim that came with setting up the m500 woth oomph package. Ive tried getting in contact with virgin over messaging on the virgin media app and was told that apparently the money taken was because i didnt pay my first bill (which came out in april and was paid) and then just ignored for 20 minutes and then being told to ring and now after the 3rd time of being on the phone due to being hung up on twice so far! Has anyone else had this issue with virgin?

Any and all help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone help? Virgin mobile set up a DD and took money from my acount

Hi mrslasher1987,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear a payment has came out for a mobile phone you don't have. I will be more than happy to look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept the private chat.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos