cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change tariff/bundle

Jimbob4
Tuning in

Hi

I have hundreds of pounds worth of credit on my virgin mobile SIM card. I stopped topping it up months ago but was now wondering if I can use this credit to change to a monthly tariff were Virgin can take say £20 a month from this credit and give me more GB's to use.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jimbob4, thanks for getting in touch.

As far as we're aware here what you're requesting is possible - I understand it's just refunds that we can't provide from Pay As You Go. 

Unfortunately we can't help set up a Pay Monthly account from here as enlli helpfully suggested above our sales team on 0800 052 0238 can assist with that. If you have any issues moving the credit over though please let us know.

Tom 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I believe you can. Have a word with sales. PAYG is being closed anyway between Oct and January of next year.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jimbob4, thanks for getting in touch.

As far as we're aware here what you're requesting is possible - I understand it's just refunds that we can't provide from Pay As You Go. 

Unfortunately we can't help set up a Pay Monthly account from here as enlli helpfully suggested above our sales team on 0800 052 0238 can assist with that. If you have any issues moving the credit over though please let us know.

Tom