Menu
Chocomilo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calls to my phone are not being connected

Hi, I’ve been trying to get urgent help without luck. Calls to my mobile are not being connected. Text messages are not coming through either. 

This is an issue and is impacting pretty much every account I have thar requires text
messaging or calls for verification. Banking for example.

Please advise 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls to my phone are not being connected

Good Morning Chocomilo,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with receiving calls and texts. Has this issue since been resolved or is this still on going?

If this is still ongoing, is it an issue receiving calls and texts from products and services or do other users struggle to get through to your number?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Chocomilo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David, 

The issue is still ongoing. I finally managed to speak customer service.

They confirmed my number has been deactivated as calls hadn’t gone out of it for over 90 days.

Following a text message I received in March warning that my number would be disconnected,  I rang Virgin Mobile to understand why and what I could do.
The advice I got was that nothing was wrong with my account, they weren’t sure why I was getting the texts, might be a technical problem, ignore the messages. I was very concerned, I insisted on the adviser leaving a note on my account.

Everything I’ve set up in my my adult life is linked to that number. I brought it with me when  I joined Virgin media. I’ve tried to raise a complaint using the web form without luck, I rang customer service to raise a complaint, They could see the note left on my account hen I called in March, was told a Manager would call on Monday or Tuesday, they never did.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chocomilo, 

Very sorry that this is still on going and I can appreciate the upset caused. 

It's also disappointing that a call back wasn't arranged as we promised, this will be fedback. 

I can see that a complaint has been raised so I'll ensure that contact is made ASAP. 

If you want to provide me with a contact number that we might not have then please feel free to pop me a message. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos