Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls keep dropping

Colel
Just joined

Hi,

Hi,

I have an ongoing issue where when I am on a call it goes silent for a period and then either the sound comes back or more frequently, the calls drops completely. I can't even phone the helpline as the call dropped after being in the queue for a minute. So I hope someone can help me here because no other avenue I've tried, works. I have full reception when on these calls so that's not the issue. It doesn't happen when I use WhatsApp to call so it's not my phone. I think it's a problem specifically with my mobile network. 

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Colel

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your mobile service dropping midway through calls. As Virgin Mobile customers were all migrated over to O2 throughout last year, it'd be best to speak with their team as they'll be best placed to investigate and assist you further.

You can get in contact with them by calling 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from an O2 handset). Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!