Calls can’t be connected to mobile network

waltersmith971
Joining in

Incoming Calls can’t be connected to mobile

10 REPLIES 10

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey waltersmith971, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to see you are having some calling issues.

Is this a mobile or a landline which isn't calling out or connecting to the mobile?

Also is this just one mobile number or is it all of them, have you tried some other mobile numbers at all?

Are you also having any signal problems by chance? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Problem only on one number - others are ok

Safinn
Tuning in

Same here. No incoming calls (from several different numbers and networks) but outgoing ok. Other family phones on virgin are ok though so it’s a bit random 

See nikkilouise post 14 mins ago. Same issue. I have same issue as well. 

Thank you for confirming this, have you blocked this number by accident, or could they have done the same to you?

What error tone are you getting?

Also what network are they are on? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Are you not reading the other posts that show other people simultaneously having the same issue from different networks trying to dial in? 

Please post a link to this and we can get this looked into. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Baz8755
On our wavelength

I am also experiencing this issue, my number was switched to O2 last week and was working fine.

The last call I received was around 9am this morning but now people calling are getting the message "Calls to this number are not being connected"

No blocks- I am trying with 02 but getting no incoming calls to phone. Caller gets message saying “calls can’t be connected to this number “