cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls barred

Framo71
Joining in

Not long been abroad , been home 24 hours and now whenever I try phoning anyone it tells me calls are barred from this phone 

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Framo71,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your mobile services after returning home from abroad. Did you make any chargeable calls or texts during your time away? It's possible that you've reached your credit limit and your account has been barred as a result. 

Do you get a message when you call 789 from your mobile stating that your account is barred?

Beth

It’s a waste of my time , I have loads of data on calls and texting , frustrating that I can’t use my phone and because I can’t remember one question when I talk to someone in a far away land because Virgin are to tight to have an English call centre , that I get no help what so ever, if I don’t get any sense out of someone tomorrow I am going to giffgaff , fed up of rising bills and pi## poor service 

I am very sorry you feel this way Framo71. I will pop you over a private message now so I can help further. Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks

Beth