Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Calling minutes

Hi, 

I received the extra minutes (unlimited calls) and texts also got the 10gb data.

I have just looked on the app and have seen that according to the app have used 1530 minutes of calls, but I have looked at the calls on my phone added the minutes up and maximum I have used is less then 50 minutes can someone explain what is going on please.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calling minutes

HI,

I have just looked at my app and its set up a little confusing, click on the red arrow next the calls section it will tell you how many you have used.

It should say on the front section (used of 1530)  and the green bar will move to the left.

Hope this helps

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes that happened to me also

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Had another look.  It states unlimited calls and 1513 minutes used.  There is no red next to this, my concern is that my minutes are being used elsewhere. 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have the same thing. My used minutes are shown as 1530 but I have only used 104.

The reply below mentions the red arrow, i have one next to my data usage but not my minutes or texts.

This is not a problem as i have unlimited minutes but it is confusing when you are trying to keep track.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning,

Thanks for your post ASXMan,

Have you been able to find an answer or figure out why you're app is showing these totals in regards to your minutes?

We'd be happy to take a closer look into this if you're still struggling

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos