cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Virgin from USA

foremja
Tuning in

There are errors on my Virgin media bill. I am abroad in USA and don’t want to pay roaming charges to call Virgin to correct their error. If I call 150 from my Virgin mobile outside EU, will I be charged roaming fees? Alternatively, is there an 0800 I can contact Virgin on? (I can call 0800 free from USA on Skype)

4 REPLIES 4

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi foremja, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have an issue with your billing. 

I am afraid you will be charged for calling the team but if you could expand on the problem you are having, we can assist from here 🙂 

Thanks, 

Nat

I paid my last Virgin Media bill by telephone, through an agent, in full (they adjusted the amount owed with a credit to correct a package cost error). They also corrected my monthly package amount to be owed on the next bill. The next bill arrived, it did not recognise the payment made. It therefore showed money owed from the previous bill, as well as an incorrect package cost. All of these details I am sure can be found in notes associated with my account.

Thank you for letting us know @foremja.

To further look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am glad to have been able to help with this @foremja.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs