Menu
sky-flight
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Callers told my mobile is off when coverage is poor - not going to voicemail

Hello, 

I'm a Virgin Mobile user, in a poor coverage area. 

When there are no bars showing on my phone, people who try to call me are getting the message that my phone is switched off. My phone is never switched off, and voicemail is turned on. Very occasionally someone manages to leave a message, but more often than not, they just get the switched off message. Does anyone have any idea how I can get through to Virgin to get this investigated? Or has anyone ever managed to get Virgin to install a new phone mast in their area? This affects our village centre as well. I can receive text messages, although sometimes they take 10mns or so to come through. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Pars
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Callers told my mobile is off when coverage is poor - not going to voicemail

sky-flight
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Callers told my mobile is off when coverage is poor - not going to voicemail

I used to use this when at home, and I will try to set it up again, but... that'll be no use in parts of the village. Thanks for the suggestion though.
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sky-flight 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with coverage in your area. 

You can check if there are any known issues or factors that are causing this here

How long have you been experiencing this issue please? 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos