Menu
KAPN
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Call waiting

I have recently changed my sim with Virgin Media and since doing this I no longer have call waiting. Before I upgraded the sim I had this and it was working absolutely fine. When going on call waiting in phone settings now it is greyed out and when I press it it says could not save call waiting setting. Please help, thanks.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call waiting

Hi there @KAPN

Welcome back to our Community, sorry that you're having some issues with the call waiting feature. If it has worked with this specific handset before, then it may not have been activated on your new SIM that we have sent out to you - we can certainly check!

I have attempted to locate your account from your forum information but there was too many to choose from so I'll pop you a Private Message so we can take the correct account and go through security and help you out. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of  the page and pop me a reply when you can

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for your Private Message @KAPN

I have located your account and the feature has been reactivated on your new SIM - please let us know how you get on. 

Thank you

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
teabag
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Give your phone a restart to finish the process 😉

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
KAPN
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

call waiting is back on my phone again, thanks so much for your help!

0 Kudos