Menu
SazZRmn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Call connects, I can't hear the other person, neither they can hear me

hi, recently I am facing issues with phone calls. Most of the time if I call someone or someone calls me when the call connects both parties can't hear a thing. I have to hang up the line and call that number again and then it works perfectly.

It is very irritating as you can imagine for both sides and many important calls I am missing out because if this issue. I know for sure it's not an issue with my phone as I tried other sim card and everything works fine but with virgin sim this is happening. I am very disappointed since I have joined virgin mobile. I have had several issues one after another. I am stuck with a yearly contract otherwise I would have thrown it away.

Can someone help me with a fix? 

Thank you very much for your time.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Call connects, I can't hear the other person, neither they can hear me

Hi SazZRmn, thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with mobile calls. I'd like to take a look and see what we can do to help - in many cases a replacement SIM will fix an issue like this so that's definitely something we should try first. I'll get in touch via PM so we can get that arranged, please look out for the purple envelope & we'll take it from there.

Tom  

0 Kudos
SazZRmn
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call connects, I can't hear the other person, neither they can hear me

Thanks a lot, I will look forward to that 

0 Kudos