Menu
williebhoy61
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Call backs

Hi . Everyone i am looking for some help , My partner who is the main account holder and myself phoned the customers sales team 2 weeks ago to set up the full oomph bundle + 1 extra mobile sim but the sales assistant has made a balls up of our  account password and the package order as it was supposed to be 1 mobile sim included in the full bundle and 1 x £9 per month sim but we have received 2 of the full package mobile sims where 1 will be charged at £30 per month whitch i have tried umpteen times to cancel , i have been trying to phone Virgin everyday and when i do manage to speak to someone i keep getting told that someone will call back to discuss the issue with the account holder but nobody does

Please help

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call backs

Hi williebhoy61,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry that you've been given the wrong packages on your sim cards. I can appreciate that you'd like to get this sorted out as soon as possible. 

I'm going to need to take a look at your account to be able to help with this, so I'll pop you a private message now.

I'll speak to you there.

Thanks

Melissa

williebhoy61
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re:No internet

Hi Mellisa , Why am i having issues when i  phone customer sevices and they keep telling me that i am giving them the wrong account password and they will not discuss the issues that i am having with a total loss of the internet . the password is the same one i use  to log in to my main Virgin media account online .they ask for my account number etc everything is fine with that then they want the first character 3rd and 5th and they keep telling me that is wrong and they won't carry on the discussion . i was promised that my password would be changed to the correct one that i ask for . Anyway  the main issue that i am having since i was conneced  to the full package  on 02/11/20 is everyday my internet is crashing out and i can't get online for spells and this has caused me financial problems . i had an engineer at my home yesterday and he said it was a faulty hub and exchanged it for a new one . But the issues of getting no internet has not stopped in fact it has gotten worse . The engineer promised me that he would phone me today and let me know the results as he told me he was going to moniter my line . No phone call . i phoned the number that i was given 0800 052 1734 opt1 and the agent will not discuss anything as she is saying that i am giving the wrong password characters  . I know that i am not  and because of this i feel that i am left with no option but to take this issue to Offcom  and i will be claiming compansation for loss of work

Please reply with some help

0 Kudos