Menu
dcpk17
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Call Forwarding

Hi, please advise if all forwarding to another mobile can be activated as I need it for my business line to go to another device....

i have tried the usual GSM keypad codes but they do not work.

if this is not possible (as doing some research it seems to be an impossible task) then I will need to cancel the contract and look elsewhere as this is a fundamental function I would have simply expected to be available to me as part of the contract.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call Forwarding

Hi there @dcpk17

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post to our forums. 

We do indeed offer a Call Divert feature that can be added to your line; you can then activate the feature to divert to any other UK landline or mobile. The feature costs £2.25 a month on it's own or you can have the feature in a bundle with Call Waiting and Voicemail+ for £3 a month. 

If you would like to add the feature this can be done within 24 hours by calling us on 150/03454541111 or texting us on 07533051809 and our Customer Care team can arrange this for you. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Katie_WT 

I think the customer is referring to mobile and not a landlines 

As far as I am aware Virgin has never allowed call forwarding to any number apart from Voice Mail 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ahh thank you @enlli

As you advise, we do not allow call forwarding to another line via our mobile; I think this is why I assumed the customer was talking about a landline feature!

Just to confirm @dcpk17 - call divert is not a feature we support on our mobile services. If you have a Business mobile with us; you would need to speak with Virgin Media Business directly about what they offer. 

You can find all methods of contacting Virgin Media Business on their own website

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos