Menu
LynnMac2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CEDR Complaint upheld - arrange mobile collection

I have had my CEDR case upheld and have been told that I have to contact customer service to arrange collection of my mobile for a free repair. However despite trying ALL DAY I have been unable to get through to customer service and still left with a IPhone X which doesn’t work despite your promises. Can someone from Virgin CS please contact me? 

Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: CEDR Complaint upheld - arrange mobile collection

Hi there @LynnMac2

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post; I am sorry that you're having some issues contacting us for a mobile handset repair after being advised to do so by CEDR and your case handler. 

After locating your account I can see that you have since managed to contact us and the repair has now been booked for you; I do hope that it all goes well. Please feel free to pop back if you need anything further or to update us on the repair. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Inferno
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same boat Lynn, CEDR ruled that Virgin were to allow the return of my faulty phone. However they're now saying they haven't received it, even though Royal Mail confirm it was delivered.

Make sure CEDR don't close the case Lynn, because if your experience is anything like mine then the games have just begun.
You'll be able to fall back on it if they fail to comply with the ruling.

Mine has just been escalated yesterday by CEDR since I've been dragged through this since early April, and Virgin have missed the legally-binding deadline by a mile (what a surprise) 

Good luck 🙂

0 Kudos
LynnMac2
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Inferno. I refuse to give up on this. You cannot have a mobile coating approx £1,000 failing after 14 months. 

0 Kudos