cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying extra data

stozz20
Tuning in

Does anybody know when the website / app will start allowing me to buy add-on data for my mobile, instead of giving me a “something went wrong” error? I’m desperate!

6 REPLIES 6

stozz20
Tuning in

After 3 days I’ve now got it to work - panic over!

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @stozz20,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue here.

I'm glad to hear that you have been able to resolve this issue and you can now buy more data. Please let us know, if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

I am close to my data allowance.  However the link on the text I've received doesn't work.  How do I buy extra data for use in the UK please?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @viridis51,

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums! 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing the options to buy a Data Add-On for your tariff. Are you receiving any specific errors when clicking the text link? You can also buy Data Add-Ons via the Mobile App by heading to Data and there will be a page to allow you to add various Data Allowances. 

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece

Thanks for getting back to me.  Finally managed it.

Michael

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad to hear you've been able to get the additional Data Add-Ons. If you need anything else, feel free to create a new post and one of the Team/Community will be happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ