cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bristol BS1 City Centre No Mobile Data - "No Internet Connection"

wgizmo
Joining in

I have 4g phone and have 5g contract. Everywhere works fine but just BS1 postcode to start with There is no internet for few people I know having Virgin on 4g and 5g phones with 5g contracts. Is there any restrictions in the city center of Bristol?

Example of the postcode is Bristol City Centre, Bristol BS1 4UB or BS1 4ST. It showing connection to 4g or 5g but you getting message "No Internet connection"

Restarting phone don't help or any advice provided by Q&A.

4 REPLIES 4

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Wgizmo,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I have a few questions for you, but first I would like you to take a look at our Mobile Data Help Page here and go through the tips it outlines. Let me know if this helps at all.

I would also like to ask these questions -

• What handset do you have?
  • Does the issue still occur if you pop the SIM into another phone?

Thanks,

Megan_L

• What handset do you have? - Redmi Note 8 PRO and Motorola G Power
  • Does the issue still occur if you pop the SIM into another phone? Between two phones above.
    Its only one location in Bristol, that's why it's so strange.

I did all 3 tips and didnt work, where I can find the below:

Tip 4

Run a check on the signal strength in your area with our coverage checker or use our service status checker to make sure there are no temporary outages.

Hi Wgizmo,

Thanks for coming back to me after doing those steps, sorry there was no fix for you though 😞

I'll send you a PM now so we can check your coverage and do some further in depth tests on my side.

Speak soon!

Megan_L