Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Breavement

My beautiful 22 yr old daughter sadly passed away in May 2020. Her poor health meant that I had to deal with all her finances and phone contract throughout her life. I am having a difficult time trying to process everything and dread having to tell people, which because of Covid, has meant delays in everything. Her phone was on my account, and I did eventually find the bereavement team number, but was told that I would need to speak to Relations? about ending her contract. The nice man put me on hold, but I wasn't even sure they could stop the contract and my payments. I waited for about 20mins, but hung up. Everything is so difficult and if I can't end the contract, having to tell another person is too difficult, particularly if it's not going to get me anywhere. Please can you give me some advice? Thank you, Sue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Breavement

Sorry for your loss.

This link may help: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/account-holder-has-died

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Breavement

Hi Su4,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am really sorry to hear about your sad loss.

In regards to canceling the mobile phone as you have advised it is in your name you would need to speak to our mobile customer relations team who will be able to advise all your options.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos