Menu
skyman457
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blank security question field

So I went to set up an account for my oomph sim card and the security question field is blank, but the site is asking me to answer a security question which isn't there. I was never asked to set up a security question, plus the SIM hasn't even arrived and haven't heard anything about this. Where is the SIM and how will I set this up? I need it urgently. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blank security question field

Hi skyman457, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

A security answer/password would always be set up and there wouldn't be an order or account without one. It usually is mothers maiden name etc. Is still still an issue you are faced with at the moment? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
lillym5
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am not sure if I had the same issue but I had a sim card free with my broadband bundle. When trying to register the sim to virgin media mobile they kept asking my mothers maiden name. Something I did not set up. Don't bother calling customer service because they just ask for the password anyways. When buying the bundle the sales team asked to create a password. If you remember what you gave use that but in all capitals. 

Hope that helps, I wasted a whole day to find this out. 

0 Kudos
lillym5
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I personally messaged you of most of the customers situation.
0 Kudos