Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Between a Media Rock And Mobile Hard place

I didn;'t know which to post this in Virgin Media - where I have an account or Viring Mobile where I do not yet have an account but who are presumably dealing with my order of a SIM which was a 'bonus' feature of my last Virgin Media package collection.

The issue is, first Sim card got lost in the post, the second one I lost whilst trying to install it. So I need to order another replacement. Is there any way of doing so, baring in mind, I do not have a Virgin Media Mobile on online account only Viring Media that doesn't necessitate an hour queuing on the phone. And if so should I call Viring Media where I at least have an account, but will then put my on hold for another hour to Virgin Mobile, or if I call Virgin Mobile direct will they be able to look up my orders? One final point the replacement SIm I received second time round - all the instructions assumed I was replacing an existing viring Virgin SIM with a replacement - like a 3G to 4G - or that I had existing phone on the virgin network. I am switching networks from O2. I don't know if its juts the instruction were wrong or the sim card itself but either way I couldn't get it to work. No service on inserting to sim.

Your assistance in this matter is most gratefully received.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Between a Media Rock And Mobile Hard place

If it is part of an Oomph package it is dealt with by the team on 150 from the media side of things

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media call centre is closed. They advise using text service but I do not have a virgin mobile. Am i snookered?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unless one of the team on here picks it up, but many of the regulars have disappeared and those that are answering seem to be tech staff working from home on this forum with no access to the systems

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks