cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being investigated

Atrayu
Tuning in

Hi all after some clarification after I placed an order for a new mobile phone contract.

We tried to initially do this online but the website kept crashing so decided to call in direct. After doing this and going through all the process we got the documents through clicked the link for the contract etc and thought that was it. Shortly after I received an email stating the order was placed on hold I called in and have been advised there is an issue being investigated and to expect a call back within 48 hours this call hasn't happened yet so I have called again to be told I must wait for a call from the back office, no direct number I can call to find out what's happening what's being investigated or what the issue is and no callback as of yet which is really frustrating any advice? 

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @Atrayu. thanks of for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've faced when trying to place a new mobile phone contract order.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from so we can investigate this one together.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your private message @Atrayu, and I'm glad we've been able to give you some background on the order.

Do feel free to come back to me if you require any further assistance on this matter.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn