Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Being cut off tomorrow!!

I have been told (a few times) that I must swap my SIM card. Fine!

Except when I received my new Sim card through the post the letter got thrown in the bin so I didn’t do the set up properly! it past the 30 odd days that you have to register your new Sim!

I called Virgin and asked them to send me a new Sim, which I haven’t received!

I’ve now had a text saying that I’m going to get cut off!

I need my phone for work! I’ve been so busy I haven’t had time to chase the SIM card replacement!

And now I’m panicking!

Please help! 😫

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Being cut off tomorrow!!

Hi can anyone help?

i received a new sim today in the post.

I went to do the sim swap.I was told to text READY to 789678. I’ve had this response:

“Sorry, but we haven't been able to activate your new SIM card. Please call us on 789 from your old SIM to get this sorted.”

I’ve called several times but I keep getting cut off.

I’ve also text but no response.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Sophie88UK,

Sorry to hear that the SIM replacement hasn't gone as smoothly as we'd like. I've had a look at your details and can see some activity taking place since you last posted however I'm unsure whether you're still having problems with your new SIM. If so, can you tell me what it says on your phone, does it show any errors/messages? I ask in case you're still having problems after the activities on your account, in case they're different.

Please let us know so we can look into this and see what's happening.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi

i received my purple sim through the post the other day and i just put it in my phone and it worked with in 5 mins didnt have to put any codes in or text anything to any numbers 

sue 

0 Kudos