Menu
Shellyjack
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Back Office

Hi,can anyone give me some advice please. Been a virgin mobile(and home) customer for many years. They contacted my husband on Monday offering him a new phone deal which he accepted, I then accepted the sane deal for 2 phones I have on my account. We got all the relevant  emails, security checks etc and were told phones were coming out the next day. Checked the tracker on Yodel to see they had been requested back to Virgin, then back to Yodal then quested back again to Virgin!. After many phone calls we have been told the Back Office will contact us....still waiting, our phone plans have changed to the new deal yet were still on our old phones . Any advice would be welcome as to what we could/should do. Thank you 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Back Office

Hi Shellyjack

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the delayed reply and the ordering issue you've had here. Was the status of the orders parked? If so, this means that extra checks are needed before we can send the handsets out and the back office team would contact you within 72 hours either way with a decision. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos