Menu
emmapenter
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Argh! Worst customer service EVER!

Can anyone tell me how I can speak to an actual human being! My phone hasn’t been sending texts for over 2 weeks now. Endless ‘online’ messages that never get anywhere as it takes hours for the first response then they disappear and you have to start again (repeat-repeat-repeat). Using 789 I can’t get past the option ‘if you’d like us to text you this page press 1 ‘ before getting hung up on. Endless calls fail, I managed to actually speak to someone last week (using the same 789 system but actually being allowed through to wait on hold for 50 mins... hurrah!) who told me it was fixed and to try it a few days, I have done that, it’s not fixed...? I can’t get through to anyone and I’m losing my mind. I’m 41 and have mobile phones on contract since I was 18. This is by far the most hideous experience I’ve had just trying to contact a human!!! Can anyone help, hands down worst mobile service out there! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Argh! Worst customer service EVER!

HI emmapenter, I am sorry to hear that you are unable to send texts. Can you confirm if you are still having this issue? Can you do a network to see if this is still occuring and try the sim in another handset as this will show if it is a handset or sim issue. ^Chris

0 Kudos