Menu
JOHNEBSTER77
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Anyone know the return address for Virgin Mobile so that I can return a contract phone

Hi

Does anyone know the return address for Virgin Mobile so that I can return a contract phone which I no longer need?

John 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone know the return address for Virgin Mobile so that I can return a contract phone

When you say a contract phone do you mean one for which you are still paying? 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JOHNEBSTER77
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone know the return address for Virgin Mobile so that I can return a contract phone

Took it less than a week ago so not paying
0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think you have to cancel formally and get  return bag or return label sent out to you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @JOHNEBSTER77

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here

Sorry you want to return your phone, is there an issue with it at all just so we can note it down or is it just simply you don't want it anymore? 

If it was taken out less than a week ago that should be all okay to send back but we will just need to get some details off of you if that is okay. 

Please do let me know so we can get this arranged for you. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos