Menu
Bartman007
Rising star
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Again, service is turned off by operator,

Again, why do I pay for a service that you can not use, it is useless to a point that is a breach of contract.

Fix it once and for all will you, all events are recorded and logged.

Regards

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Again, service is turned off by operator,

Hi Bartman007, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for my confusion but I'm unsure what you mean about your service being turned off by operator? 

What service are you having problems with specifically? Please elaborate and we'll be in a better position to help get things sorted.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Tom_F wrote:

Hi Bartman007, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry for my confusion but I'm unsure what you mean about your service being turned off by operator? 

What service are you having problems with specifically? Please elaborate and we'll be in a better position to help get things sorted.

Tom 

Hi Tom, this was a week ago, and if you search the forums it is an issue that happens, the phone completely has no signal from VM hence the message "Service is turned off by operator" no voice, no text and no data, which in this day and age is not really acceptable is it. You can blame EE for their service, but in the real world the money I work for comes out of my bank and into the coffers on Virgin Media, whom supply the service. albeit a terrible one outside the reach of most cities. My last provider, 3 -Three, was better than this.

Question, when is VM going to dump the worst mobile comms company in the galaxy (EE), I thought you have partnered with O2?

Regards

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Bartman007

Have you got signal back since posting? If not, can you try a manual network search on the handset?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

"Question, when is VM going to dump the worst mobile comms company in the galaxy (EE), I thought you have partnered with O2?"

Well you are the one that says the answer is on Google😆 If you had read it you will know that the final merger is not due to take place till the 2nd Quarter 2021. Even then it would take time to align the systems. You will have also read that Virgin had signed a 5 year deal with Vodafone to supply network signal from the end of 2021.

Now what we don't know is what will happen now to that deal. What we do know is EE are contracted till the end of 2021, so the reasonable answer is not anytime soon 

I

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks