cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not listed

denisse1234
Joining in

Hi,

I'm trying to switch to virgin mobile but when I do the credit check, it says my address is not listed and so it doesn't allow me to progress any further. How do I get around this?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi denisse1234

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is it a Sim only plan you are looking at or handset also?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, it’s a sim only plan that I was looking at.

Thank you for confirming this @denisse1234 

Do you live in a new flat, a house that has been recently renovated into flats or new build at all?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

My building is 4 years old and I've been living in it for 2 years so it's not new, also some flats are listed but some are not. 

Thank you for confirming this @denisse1234 

When you place your postcode into the Royal Mail address finder, does your address populate written the same way you are providing it to us for the credit check? 

You can check how the Royal Mail have your address details written here

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I have checked and for my address to show up on Royal Mail I have to use a different post code, but it should be the correct flat. Should I apply again using that address?

I recommend calling our sales team on 0800 052 0238 to see if they can order the SIM for you to ensure the SIM is registered with the correct details and sent to the correct address, they might be able to assist further to order the SIM. 

If not, then you'll need to request that your address be corrected, you can contact the Royal Mail by clicking the link that says 'If address looks incorrect please contact' and let them know about the discrepancy with the your address. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley