Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Adding my wife’s out of contract virgin mobile to my omph package

Now been a week since first contact with virgin to take my wife’s out of contract phone number to my omph package. five different staff couldn’t do it, then got told it would be done by Monday and would get a phone call to confirm. Nothing, so phoned tuesday got three more staff they where helpful and got told passed onto manager who would phone me back. Nothing again .so have sent a complaint in , still waiting . It cannot be that difficult as been a virgin customer for a good few years, have three mobile accounts with them. Need help ASAP before I start to get really mad with someone 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding my wife’s out of contract virgin mobile to my omph package

Hi ianhathi

Thankyou for posting to the Community. 

My apologies for the delay in response and for the issues in getting this matter resolved. 

I am having trouble locating your account for an update. Have you received a response from the team since your last post?

Let me know and I will be happy to assist. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Think it is all sorted now, but did take 9 days and four long phone calls till I got passed onto someone who could sort it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know this issue has now been resolved.

We apologise for the time taken for this to be sorted and we appreciate your patience. 

Please let us know if we can assist in the future.

Nat
0 Kudos