Menu
aesumner
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Add phone for child to my Virgin Mobile account

Hi,

I want to buy an extra pay monthly SIM+phone for my 10 year old boy, and be able to manage & monitor it online alongside my own existing phone.

Please can you advise the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Andrew

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Add phone for child to my Virgin Mobile account

Hi there

I can hep with this, I'll send you a PM to take some more details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

cozs5
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I would like to add my child to my account, she already has a Sim from O2, and she would like to keep that number if possible. What do I have to take the the family plan as my husbands phone is all with Virgin. Thank you

0 Kudos
aesumner
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

You probably want to make a brand new thread in the forum, rather than replying to this one. That way one of the Virgin Mobile representatives will see your question and will probably private message you to get details and give you a call.

That's what they did for me and now my kid has his new phone and I look after it under a single family account online. 🙂

Thanks,

Andrew
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi cozs5,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I advise speaking to our Mobile sales team in regards to getting a sim only contract for your child they will be able to discuss all your options, you can then bring their number over by requesting a PAC code from O2, you can contact them on 0800 052 0238 .

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos