Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account Flag

Does anyone know what Virgins back office/fraud team actually do?

I’m currently a virgin media customer and thought it would be a good idea to take out a virgin mobile contract.

Back on the 14th June I ordered an iPhone 11 with a 100gb data package. The next day the phone didn’t arrive nobody from Virgin thought they’d advise me of this. Since then I have spoken to approximately 6 people all telling me different things that I’d be contact in between 2-3 days 4-5 days and even 7-10 days. That I have to wait for the back office fraud team to get back to me. Each time I’ve patiently waited nobody ever calls. Totally disgusting, I noticed that I received emails saying a bill for £11 would be due, I queried this with two people I spoke to who advised this wouldn’t be taken from my account. As I expected despite no phone or Sim being received a direct debit of £11 was still. I called virgin who said I needed To wait 7-10 days Again! Or contact my bank. I asked to speak to the manager and he wasn’t even responsible enough to talk to me and just relayed a message via his customer service rep.

It’s been over a month since I tried to order this phone. Virgin customers services are beyond useless. Call centres with an abundance of back ground noise, some reps I spoke to I could barely even understand and they done call you back!!

can anyone here help? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Flag

Hi Lozcrane, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear of the issues you've had here. I wouldn't like to give you information in which I am unable to see, I would need to look into the account to confirm what has happened here. What I will do is send you a private message so I can look into this for you. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos