Menu
Wilsont108
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account Creation and PAC

I got virgin media installed last friday and it came with a sim card.  During the ordering process I provided a PAC code.  I have been using my new sim card since friday, it is now thursday and my number has still not ported across.  I have tried to create a virgin mobile account, I enter my mobile number (have tried the new number and the old number I want to keep), my email address and name and then on the next page it asks for my security question answer, but it doesn't tell me what my security question is and I havent set one up.

I have been unable to get through the initial options when phoning 789 and I cant find an online chat.  This issue is also not addressed in any help topic that I have found.

I just want my old mobile phone number back, I have missed all calls and messages I may have received for 6 days now.  

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Creation and PAC

Hi Wilsont108,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with the PAC code and online account. 

What I will do is private message you so we can check the port in and then we can assist with the online account. 

^Martin

0 Kudos