Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Acc details

I need to change account email address and intern password not sure which one virgin has. The original one doe's DOE'S NOT exist anymore so if virgin emails it I can' t access info. Did call 789 sometime ago but don't know if details got changed. Can't access anything even if I want to upgrade,can't view billing can't anything on virgin media with out having the write email. Don't have a smartphone (can't upgrade that WITHOUT THE EMAIL) so use desk top for online. I need a virgin rep to assist on this. Kind regards malcolm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Acc details

Hi there @Malcolmjones

Thanks for popping along to our Community and for your first post. 

Is this for you cable or mobile account (I don't want to assume it's mobile just because you called 789)

Are you still able to log into your online account? What happens when you try? 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie thanks for enquiry.its for mobile can't get into account as don't know what email or password got set up when I last had com's  with virgin and had to change email when pc crashed and burned. That was about 3yrs ago. I think I have no choice but to keep trying to call 789 which drives me insane. It makes it worse as my phone is old Nokia (don't knock the Nokia)😀not a smart one.can't upgrade as can't access account .Did have text com's with virgin yesterday but seems only Way is a 789 call on the other side of planet no doubt . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Malcolmjones,

Thank you for clarifying that for us. What I will need to do is private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Ok great what do you need?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have private messaged you with the information. 

^Martin

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,hope this meets you well.Just to say thank you for getting the ball rolling last week ,all sorted and I'm part of the clan 🤙
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin,hope this meets you well too.All sorted ,thank you for your patience. 🤙
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear 🙂 

I will make Martin and Katie aware. 

Take care and stay safe. 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thank's Nat. Quick quest. Is it possible to alter my profile name that shows on these mesges. Mine reads malcolmjones so if I want to change it how? Ta

0 Kudos