Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Absolute clowns

OK. In October, I started a new phone contract which came with a phone. By November, the phone was acting up, so I complained and got no help.... Despite being in warranty. I complained more. 2 months of putting up with quirks, I get a call apologising for the delay.

Said they would look into it, but it was a 5 week process... I can't be without a phone that long, I'm a carer, I need my phone. He basically said tough crap, that was my only option or I could dispute it. So I said I would and he said he'd send the paperwork.

I put in a complaint about his attitude, and got a short term discount... Never got my dispute paperwork. So after 3 months of waiting and being promised it, I complained again. This time they said they'd fix it in 5 days

I said OK. Sent it. 4 days later I got it back with claims it was working fine. I put my apps back on (banking, amazon, smart meters... Hardly heavy load) and it was acting up again. So I complained again, and got told if it carries on I should get my free upgrade to a better phone. Our call ended.

So that night, phone is playing up, so I think I'll go with my free upgrade. I talk to the online chat help team. I confirm my number FOUR times. He confirms it twice, tells me my upgrade is free.

I order and sign my contract... My wife gets a text, telling her she has a new contract contract. So now I'm still with a knackered phone, she has a new one coming that she does not need or want, and her 8gb data deal is now replaced with just 1gb until we can sort this out

Is it THAT hard to get people working here who know what they are doing?? 6confirmations, and he still upgraded (downgraded the sim ) the wrong bloody thing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Absolute clowns

Hi psychoduck,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear the experience you have had, this isn't the care we wish to provide.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can have a look into this for you.

I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos