Menu
jasonsefton1_
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ABSOLUTELY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD - I want my PAC code

For 10 weeks I have had a nightmare with Virgin, I done an upgrade which I was pressured into, since then the upgrade has been parked for 21 days. Leaving me without a phone. I now want to leave Virgin and have requested my PAC code. They have told me I can’t have my PAC code until my parked order has been removed, 22 days on and it’s still sitting there. Nobody has called me. I have phoned Virgin every single day about this and nobody has helped me. I have always out on recited I have mental health issues and suffer from severe anxiety to which has been brushed aside.  To add to this they have removed my allowances from my sim, so I have to use my neighbours phone to make calls.  This has been the worst customer service I have ever had in my life !!! 
All I want to do is have my parked phone removed and my PAC code sending to me 

Jason 

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ABSOLUTELY WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD - I want my PAC code

Hi Jason.

Thank you for getting in touch, I'm sorry that you've had some problems with this issue.

I can certainly take a look into this for you. I'm just going to send you a Private Message so that I can confirm some details with you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos