Menu
Bad_Raven
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A System in Chaos

Since early October I have been trying to cease one of my two mobile accounts. There is no phone under payment attached to that account, that ended years ago, just monthly connection charge.  I'm still a customer on the other account. I only have Mobile with Virgin.  Easy, Eh?

BUT, I have been met with such a level of difficulty in getting anyone at Virgin to own the process and act on my request that it increasingly looks to be deliberate policy.

Having reached the end of what I could do by any contact means offered, I raised a Complaint, simply to try to end this unwanted situation once and for all.

I received a reply which indicated that if I wanted to see the current state of my resolution progress, I should "click here".  That link, more than 24 hours later, goes to a screen that says:-

"There's nothing to see here (website emboldening!)

We've not got any on-going issues connected with your account, so there's nothing to see here.

Got an issue to raise with our team about your services?"

There is a second link which purports to take me to an explanation of the resolution process, and clicking on this links to :-

"Sorry, we have a problem

Either the link you clicked is broken, the page has moved or you typed the address wrong.

Take me to:

My Virgin Media home

Virginmedia.com

Help & Support

"

SO, I STILL have nothing to give me any confidence that even now my situation IS being resolved!

I would also point out that I only have two accounts due to the total inability of the Virgin system, if such it can be called, to arrange for me to buy a new phone on the original account.

I have done everything the website indicates I have to do, several times over, so what DO I have to do to get this account ceased?? 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: A System in Chaos

Hi Bad_Raven,

Thanks for taking the time to post here. I'm very sorry to hear you've been having a hard time trying to get your Mobile account cancelled with us. I appreciate this sounds like a very frustrating experience.

I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can help further and take some details. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
Bad_Raven
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Resolved today, Thanks to Beth!

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Bad_Raven,

Thank you for the update 🙂

I am glad it is working, have a lovely day.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos