Menu
LandG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

85 year old with no mobile phone service

We were offered a replacement phone for my 85 year old father's Nokia 1112 as it would not accept the new replacement sim card. My father's service is now not working as the replacement phone that we were told had been ordered still hasn't been received. This is worrying both to him and me as it is his lifeline. A reply would be appreciated as my last 2 dm messages have been ignored. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 85 year old with no mobile phone service

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LandG, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry for the delay with the replacement handset. I understand there has been unexpected demand for these replacements so there were updates from the warehouse teams advising of delays.

I'd like to check on this and see if we can help push things along though as i appreciate it's important your father's mobile is working asap. Please look out for my PM and get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom 

0 Kudos
LandG
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you to Corey & Tom at Virgin for eventually getting my father back to having his mobile phone. It took a while but all sorted now 🙂

0 Kudos